CBD E Liquid: An Easy Guide to Making Your Own
Have you ever considered making your own CBD E Liquid rather than buying a pre-made bottle? It is a really great way to save some pennies and have greater control over the flavours and CBD concentration. Vaping a CBD E Liquid has become a very, very popular and stylish way for many people to consume CBD and benefit from the health and well-being properties of the compound. Nate Diaz and his crew are among some very famous CBD vapers. If you are already a vape convert, then this might be the best blog post you've ever read.
Firstly, we do not currently sell CBD E Liquid, however, we do have the know-how on how to make it yourself. It is easy and cost-effective; all you need is the right tools and equipment for the job. Here is a brilliant youtube video that walks you through exactly the same process as we follow.
Make Cannabis Vape Oil (UK)
All the ingredients and tools you need are:
- Propylene Glycol Liquid.
- Vegetable Glycerine.
- Flavoured E Liquid of your choice.
- CBD Isolate (CBD Powder).
- Small Sealable Bottle.
- A Pipette or Syringe
- A Scale.
Although it might feel like you need a PHD in Alchemy to put everything together it couldn't be easier. Everything you can see here is available on Amazon and you can purchase 99.9% Pure CBD Isolate (CBD Powder) from the heart of Colorado with us!
To make your own CBD E Liquid follow these instructions.
- Add 8ml of PV into a beaker
- Add 500mg of CBD Isolate (CBD Powder)
- Stir the mixture
- Place into the sealable bottle and shake
- Wait for the Isolate to dissolve (this may take a couple of hours)
- Add 2ml of VG
- Add your prefered flavoured vape oil.
Easy as pie. Once you have made your own CBD E Liquid for the first time, it will be like second nature. After the first time, you can change the concentration of CBD in the vape to a level that is best for you.
Top Tips for CBD ELiquid
A huge part of our mission is to educate about CBD and CBD products. So here are some tip-tips on how to get the most out of your homemade CBD Vape Oil/CBD Eliquid
- Keep your pen's settings between 10 and 25 watts. The higher the temperature of the vape increases the consumption of the E Liquid and CBD; this high temperature may also affect the taste and properties of the CBD vape liquid.
- Our CBD Isolate is made directly from the Cannabis plant so often people often search for Cannabis CBD Vape Oil UK Wide- It is the same thing.
- Don't be tempted to vape your CBD Oil- Although CBD oil is effective when it has been consumed, it can cause damage to your lungs and leave a bad taste in your mouth.
- CBD doesn't dissolve in VG very easily so if you buy a pre-made PG/VG E Liquid base, make sure it is a higher PG concentration.
- Experiment! Find out what is the best taste, concentration and flavours are best for you.