How To Use Flora Fusion Products
We get a lot of questions asking us the best ways to use our CBD products so we thought it was best to collect our thoughts on one page on the how to use CBD Oil, Pastes & Isolate products. So here is a guide to using our products:
Get the Most from Bioactive CBD Oil
Our Bioactive is one of the most popular products that we currently stock and it is the easiest to use. The most attractive aspect of the Bioactive product is that it is soluble in water. Unlike, our hemp oil products, it does not sit at the top of the water which makes it hard to consume. For best results, we would suggest that you do not consume the bioactive directly. This is how to use this particular type of CBD oil:
- Pour yourself a glass of water, juice or tea.
- Squirt the Bioactive CBD the drink (2 or 3 times depending on preference & dosage)
- Stir to mix the Bioactive with the liquid
How To Use CBD Hemp Oil
CBD oil comes in many forms, however, the most common is CBD hemp oil. CBD and hemp oil have an affinity for each other for obvious reasons. Although we will be covering some of the ways to take information about how to use CBD Oil you can find it from the out blog post: Best Ways to take CBD Oil. Hemp oil is one of the most versatile CBD products out there, you can consume it orally or via food & drink. How to use CBD oil:
- Shake the Bottle through
- Place a full dropper of oil under your tongue
- Hold the oil there for 45-60 seconds
- Swallow the oil or rinse mouth by drinking a cup of water
- Repeat depending on dosage/times taken per day
How to use CBD Paste
We get a lot of questions about how best to take CBD Paste. The best way to take this product is to put a small amount under your tongue once or twice a day.
- Squeeze a small amount from the syringe
- Hold under your tongue for 60-90 seconds
- Rince mouth with a glass of water if required
- Repeat if using a higher dosage/multiple times a day
Under your tongue, the cells are much more sensitive and are used by your body to quickly absorb sugars & nutrients as a quick way of absorbing energy immediately from food. By putting the CBD paste under your tongue, you absorb the contents of the paste and it will be directly absorbed into the bloodstream; if the paste were to be eaten and absorbed via the stomach, a lot of the cannabinoids will be wasted as this method of absorption isn’t very efficient.
How to use CBD Crystals & Isolate
CBD isolate is a very useful product if you know how to use it. Usually, CBD isolate is used to infuse a carrier oil or substance into a CBD product (Such as a CBD eliquid) or Castor Oil. The carrier oil depends on what you are using it for- for instance Olive Oil for multiple uses, or Castor Oil for Hair. our ‘How to Use’ CBD Crystals or Isolate:
- Place a carrier oil into a large beaker or bowl
- Boil water in a large pan and place the beaker in the hot water
- Keep slowly heating the water & stir the oil until it is just below 60 degrees
- Add your required dosage of CBD Isolate once oil is just over 60 degrees
- Keep stirring and monitoring the temperature until crystals/isolate has dissolved
- Remove beaker carefully from the water and allow to cool before usage
Other Frequently Asked Questions
‘How To Use CBD Oil For Pain’
Due to our commitment to maintaining compliant with the UK regulations around using CBD for medical use, we do not make any medical claims about our products. We cannot advise or suggest products for use. However, if you wish to use CBD as a supplement for pain relief, you may use any of the products above in the way instructed. The best way to use CBD for pain is to experiment with the different products to understand which delivery system is the easiest and which has the best effect for you. That may be taking CBD orally.
‘How to use CBD Oil for Anxiety’
Once again, we wish to remain compliant with the UK regulations around CBD for medical use, we do not make any medical claims about our products. We cannot advise or suggest products for use. We are asked often how to use CBD oil for anxiety, which is a difficult question to answer. Like all mental health issues, we urge you to consult with your GP or mental health professional. It is known that anxiety can cause dehydration so keeping your fluids up is essential; this may be how to use CBD oil for anxiety.